We are delighted to invite you to participate in our annual Spring Festival. This year it will be held on Saturday, March 24th, 2018. Location is 370 Oakleaf Village Parkway. The Festival hours will be from 9am until 4pm. We have invited lots of vendors to showcase their items during the course of the day. We are really looking forward to a fun community spirited event.
Click here to complete our vendor participation form.
- Upon arrival you will have your space number written on the parking space or out on the field.
- NO WEAPONS, TOY OR OTHERWISE are allowed to be sold.
- Vendors are to have their booths / tents fully operational by 9am. All cars must be removed from the parking lot by 8.30am. No exceptions.
- All vendors are to keep their booth open until 4pm. If you choose to close before 4pm, you may jeopardize your opportunity to be invited back next year.
- All vendors participate in this event at their own risk. In case of weather or other acts of Mother Nature, vendor agrees to accept full responsibility for profits or loss of any missing, stolen, damage items or to person or personal property.
- A $50 non-refundable registration fee is required per 12 x 12 space.
- Sorry there is no electricity available at the festival.
- Your tent must fit in the 12 x 12 space or you will need to have 2 spaces.
- All checks and money orders are made payable to: Carla Reed
All documents are to be sent to:
3031 Stonewood Way
Orange Park, FL 32065